Technical cable information
This section includes technical information and details about the cables we manufacture. The information can be utilized e.g. design, sourcing and resale operations.
Thermal short-circuit current for power cables 0,6/1 kV
Tabulated short circuit currents are calculated for one second duration. For duration 0,2 – 5 s short-circuit currents can be calculated from formula below.
I short-circuit = I1s /√t
t = short-circuit duration in seconds
I1s = 1 second short-circuit current
– MCMK, EMCMK
– XCMK-HF, FRHF-EMC
Product specific short circuit currents for copper cables
– AMCMK, AEMCMK
Product specific short circuit currents for aluminium cables
DC-resistances for copper and aluminium conductors in temperatures 20°C, 40°C, 60°C, 70°C and 90°C are shown in the tables.
– Solid and stranded IEC 60228 cl 1 and 2, cross sections 0,5 mm² – 1000 mm²
– Concentric cables with copper conductor, cross sections 1,5 mm² – 150 mm²
– Fine stranded IEC 60228 lk 5, cross sections 0,5 mm² – 630 mm²
Product specific copper conductor resistances
– Solid and stranded IEC 60228 lk 1 ja 2, cross sections 16 mm² – 1000 mm²
– Concentric cables with aluminium conductor, cross sections 16 mm² – 88 mm²
Product specific aluminium conductor resistances